Have you ever wanted to explore a tropical wonderland & play games? Travel the seas in style and comfort & play games? Enjoy the warmth of the Caribbean after a harsh winter & play games? Relax with friends, and just have fun…PLAYING GAMES?!
Then Board Gaming at Sea is for you!
What is a CrusieCon? CrusieCon is a 5 day cruise out of Port Canaveral, Florida for board gamers. We will sail to Nassau & Great Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas.
Booking with our group will cover:
Four (4) nights accommodations on board Norwegian Epic in selected cabin category:
- All meals in the free dining and entertainment locations on board ship
- Ultimate Beverage Package for passengers 1-2 (covers alcoholic & soft drinks)
- Base Gratuities Included
- Con registration fee
- One welcome bag per cabin
- Eligibility for prizes
- Includes Port taxes and Fees
- Inside cabin per person for a double occupancy room - $598.96 per person
- Balcony cabin per person for a double occupancy room - $888.96 per person
- Contact our agent, Mara Hargather, for pricing for pricing on suites or Haven packages.
What do we do at CrusieCon? Once on board you set your own schedule. We will have open gaming on the ship all day and all night. Game as often as you like or enjoy the shipboard amenities.
In addition to our library, we coordinate with others attending the cruise to create a list of games that will be onboard. There will not be a shortage of variety to play. We will have everything from light social games to complex Euro games. We even had a session of D&D 5E going this year!